'A' - 'A' Vs Monkey Kong MP3 FLAC
|2||Summer On The Underground||4:47|
|4||Hopper Jonnus Fang||4:33|
|7||I ❤ Lake Tahoe||3:57|
|8||If It Ain't Broke, Fix It Anyway||2:23|
|11||Down On The Floor||3:44|
|14||Don't Be Punks||0:52|
|PRCD-65501-2||A||Monkey Kong (CD, Album, Promo)||Mammoth Records||PRCD-65501-2||US||2000|
|AMCE-7074||A||'A' Vs Monkey Kong (CD, Album)||London Records, EastWest Japan||AMCE-7074||Japan||1999|
|MR-65501-2||A||Monkey Kong (CD, Album)||Mammoth Records, Tycoon Recordings||MR-65501-2||US||2000|
- Bass, Backing Vocals [Backing Vocals/Shouting] – Daniel P. Carter
- Design, Art Direction – Yacht Associates
- Drums [Drums/Yin's] – Adam Perry
- Guitar – Mark Chapman
- Illustration – Michael Gillette
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Giles Perry
- Lyrics By – Daniel P. Carter (tracks: 10), Jason Perry (tracks: 1 to 9, 11 to 14)
- Management – Mr. Gilks, Sophia Loudon-Shand, Tankeelad
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg (tracks: 5, 7, 10), Jean Pierre (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 8, 9, 11 to 14)
- Mixed By – Al Clay (tracks: 1 to 6, 8, 9, 11 to 14), Jason Perry (tracks: 7, 10)
- Music By – 'A'
- Photography By [Band] – Jason Perry, Yacht Associates
- Producer – Al Clay
- Recorded By – Al Clay (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 8, 9, 11 to 14), Daniel P. Carter (tracks: 10), Jason Perry (tracks: 5, 7)
- Vocals – Jason Perry
Packaging is a jewel case with a 12-page stapled booklet of artwork, credits and lyrics.
Some copies were issued with an opaque black CD tray which had the effect of almost completely concealing the tray liner artwork.
From the release:
Managed at Furtive Mass Transit.
All tracks were produced, recorded and mixed at ICP Studios, Brussels and Eden Studios, London... except for 'Hopper Jonnus Fang' which was recorded at #5 and 'Warning' which was recorded and also mixed at Martello Tower, Suffolk. Lastly, 'Don't Be Punks' which was recorded at ICP and mixed at #5.
Monkey Kong was born during the period of October 1998 and February 1999 and mastered at La Source, Paris... except for 'Hopper Jonnus Fang', 'Warning', and 'Don't Be Punks' which were mastered at Masterdisk in New York.
℗ 1999 London Records 90 Ltd. © 1999 London Records 90 Ltd.
Jason thanks Holly, Ma & Pa Perry, Gran Perry, Godzilla, Iain Baker, Dave Steer, Peter Claperton, Rich & Emma Parkes & Harty, Neato, Christian Stephenson, Nick Page, the Annual Lake Tahoe Tag Team Adventure Crew, Nintendo & Donkey Kong, the man who invented the Jeep Grand Wagoneer, Sid, Tris, William and the furtive massive blatant..
Mark thanks Michelle, Reed & 't.b.c', Mum & Dad Chapman, Steve Chapman, Mum Jerman, Ben, Dib, Mike, Sonia & Olly.
Daniel thanks Tara-Clair & J.Harry Carter, Mum & Dad, Simon, Andrew and Rebecca and their relevant others... (too many to list), Justin David Rowe, Mark Hewes, Dan & Martin Beacon, Nick and the boys at the Bass Centre, Sylvia & Leehere for the advice never to join the band, Curly @ Into You tattoo, positive hardcore, positive youth Shemhamforash!
Yin thanks Ma & Pa Perry, Gran Perry, Dave Steer, Pete Clapperton, Tris & Lee, Iain Baker, Gen, Sensible Music, Zildjian Cymbals, Little Sid and Leigh Smiler.
Giles thanks Mitzi, Ma & Pa Perry, Gran Perry, Len Deluca, Piers & Carmel, Manovi & Omar
Thankyou everyone at Recordings London. Everyone at Warner Chappell Publishing. Penny & all at Press Counsel, Erica & all at Revolution, Steve & Polly at Helter Skelter, Yacht Associates, Julie at O.J.Kilkenny, Neato @ neato.demon.co.uk, Sam at Rima Travel, John at Statham, Gill, Davis & Shinya Azuma from Nippon Columbia, Japan. The S.A.S of tourists: Dominic Anderson, Eds, Shane-o Goodwin, Rob Coleman, Tony 'Maddog' Maddocks, Richie Mills, Ben Doyle, Groop Dogdrill, Understand, Feeder, Cable, Reef, Symposium, Ash, Carrie, Sepultura, Faith No More, Bully Rag, Idlewild & their crews. Metropolis, DF Concerts, Mean Fiddler, Concerts, SJM & MCP
"And the 'Best Bloke In Rock' award goes to Al Clay (The Butcher of Kent) & all at ICP Brussels for making our stay rocking. Beth, Mike & all at Eden Studios, with special thanks to Adrian Scarf for his hard work, nice food too. Thanks to John, Bill, Erwin, Michelle, Karen...Neil, Ricky & Troy from Eskimo Noise, Pete Murray & JP from LA Source, & further thanks to Lucy Perry & John Hannon for their guest appearences. Paul Morgan Shopfitting for the construction of #5. Phil Alexander & everyone at the mighty Kerrang!, Melody Maker, Metal Hammer, Mary Ann Hobbs, Steve Lamacq, Xfm, Steve Gullick, Pete Clapperton, Jo Bowker, Matt Amos & all at Bug Films, Mark Adcock, Quinelll, Debbie & Lisa at HARF, Dave Steer, Simon & Shane at Paintbox, Jane & Mark @ Beggers in Kingston, Pam Zam @ DC Shoes, Christian Stephenson, Paul McDonald, Stewart Feeney, Aaron Foreman & Jeff Buhler, DJ Ben Feugo & Ollie Soft Rock
- Barcode: 639842769525
- Price Code: EW 851
- Rights Society (Europe): GEMA/BIEM
- Rights Society (UK): GEMA/MCPS
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrorwritten): DISCTRONICS S 3984276952 01
- Mastering SID Code (Mirrorwritten): IFPI L205
- Mould SID Code (Moulded on mirror band): IFPI 8741
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – London Records 90 Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – London Records 90 Ltd.
- Pressed By – Disctronics S
- Produced At – ICP Recording Studios
- Recorded At – ICP Recording Studios
- Mixed At – ICP Recording Studios
- Produced At – Eden Studios
- Recorded At – Eden Studios
- Mixed At – Eden Studios
- Recorded At – #5
- Recorded At – Martello Tower
- Mixed At – Martello Tower
- Mixed At – #5
- Mastered At – La Source Mastering
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Designed At – Yacht Associates
Title: 'A' Vs Monkey Kong
Country: UK & Europe
Released: 16 Aug 1999
Style: Alternative Rock, Punk, Pop Rock
MP3 album: 2236 mb
FLAC album: 1046 mb
Source: CD, Album
№ Cat: 3984 27695-2
Label: Tycoon Recordings