|1||Once In A Lifetime||4:03|
Written-By – Nick Trevisick, Richard Belman
|4||Strike It Rich||3:27|
|5||I Want You Back||3:51|
|6||I Can't Help It||3:28|
|7||I Heard A Rumour||3:24|
|8||Love In The First Degree||3:31|
|9||Bad For Me||3:37|
Written-By – Wakefield, Caston
|RAMA 4||Bananarama|| Wow! (LP, Album)||London Records||RAMA 4||UK||1987|
|828 061-2||Bananarama|| Wow! (CD, Album)||Metronome||828 061-2||Germany||1987|
|WPCR-75258||Bananarama|| Wow! (CD, Album, RE)||London Records||WPCR-75258||Japan||2006|
|KRAM 4, 828 061-4||Bananarama|| Wow! (Cass, Album, Chr)||London Records, London Records||KRAM 4, 828 061-4||UK||1987|
|RAMAG4, RAMAG 4, RAMA 4, RAMA G4||Bananarama|| Wow! (LP, Album + 12", Single)||London Records, London Records, London Records, London Records||RAMAG4, RAMAG 4, RAMA 4, RAMA G4||UK||1988|
- Backing Vocals – Mike Stock
- Design [Sleeve Design Assistant] – Andrew Biscomb
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Peter Barrett
- Drum Programming [Additional Patterns] – Pete Waterman
- Engineer – Mark McGuire
- Engineer [Additional] – Jamie Bromfield, Karen Hewitt, Mike Duffy
- Guitar – Matt Aitken
- Keyboards [Additional] – John O'Hara
- Keyboards, Drum Programming [Linn] – Matt Aitken, Mike Stock
- Management – Hillary Shaw Management
- Management [American Management] – Bennett Freed, Ron Weisner
- Mixed By – Mixmaster Pete Hammond
- Mixed By [Additional] – Mixmaster Phil Harding
- Photography By – Andy Earl
- Photography By [Additional] – Carrie Branovan
- Producer, Arranged By – Stock, Aitken & Waterman
- Programmed By [Fairlight] – Ian Curnow
- Written-By – Woodward (tracks: A1 to B2, B5), Dallin (tracks: A1 to B2, B5), Fahey (tracks: A1 to B2, B5), Stock/Aitken/Waterman (tracks: A1 to B2, B5)
Recorded at P.W.L. Studios One and Two.
Bananarama's Vocals recorded on the Calrec Soundfield Microphone.
Original Sound Recording made by London Records Ltd.
Produced for PWL.
All songs Published by All Boys Music/In A Bunch/Warner Bros Music
B3 - Published by Island Music/Chrysalis
B4 - Published by Jobete Music
℗+© 1987 London Records Ltd., U.K.
"Nathan Jones" originally performed by The Supremes
- Barcode (Printed): 0 42282 80611 6
- Barcode: 042282806116
- Rights Society (Boxed): BIEM / SGAE
- Depósito Legal: M.28490-1987
- Record Company – PolyGram Ibérica, S.A.
- Manufactured By – Eurogram, S.A.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – London Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – London Records Ltd.
- Printed By – Gráficas Foco, S.A.
- Published By – All Boys Music Ltd.
- Published By – Jobete Music
- Published By – In A Bunch Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
- Published By – Island Music Ltd.
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – PWL Studios