Bill Frisell - Good Dog, Happy Man MP3 FLAC
|2||Shenandoah (For Johnny Smith)|
Drums – Jim KeltnerElectric Guitar, Electric Guitar [Ripley] – Ry CooderWritten-By – Traditional
|3||My Buffalo Girl||8:50|
|6||That Was Then||5:29|
|9||Poem For Eva||3:41|
|10||Cold, Cold Ground||9:01|
|12||Good Dog, Happy Man||2:33|
- Acoustic Guitar – Bill Frisell
- Bass – Viktor Krauss
- Composed By – Bill Frisell (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 12)
- Design – Barbara De Wilde
- Drums, Percussion – Jim Keltner (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 12)
- Electric Guitar, Loops, Musical Box [Music Boxes] – Bill Frisell (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 12)
- Engineer [Assistant Mixing] – Adam Muñoz
- Engineer [Assistant Recording And Mixing] – Jeff Shannon
- Engineer [Recording And Mixing] – Judy Clapp
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Organ, Piano, Sampler [Samples] – Wayne Horvitz (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 12)
- Pedal Steel, Resonator Guitar [Dobro], Lap Steel Guitar, Steel Guitar [Weissenborn], Steel Guitar [National], Mandolin – Greg Leisz (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 12)
- Photography By – Michael Wilson
- Producer – Lee Townsend
- Producer [Assistance] – Louisa Spier, Noel Grey
Recorded at O'Henry Sound Studios, Burbank.
Mixed at Different Fur Recording, San Francisco.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York City.
℗ & © 1999 Nonesuch Records for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Made in Germany.
Tracks 1 to 4, 6 to 12 Published by Friz-Tone Music/BMI
- Barcode (Printed): 0 7559-79536-2 6
- Barcode (Scanned): 075597953626
- Label Code: LC00286
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Other (Distribution Code): WE 810
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nonesuch Records
- Copyright (c) – Nonesuch Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Recorded At – O'Henry Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Different Fur Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Friz-Tone Music