|2||The Other Side Of Life||7:29|
|4||Fall In Love With Me||4:37|
|8||All Tomorrow's Parties|
Engineer [Engineered By] – Keith BesseyMixed By [Re-Mixed By] – John PunterProducer [Produced By] – Japan, Simon Napier-BellWritten-By, Composed By – Lou Reed
|VIP-6700, AHA-6007||Japan|| Quiet Life (LP, Album)||Hansa, Hansa||VIP-6700, AHA-6007||Japan||1979|
|201.261||Japan|| Quiet Life (LP, Album, Gat)||Hansa International, Hansa||201.261||Benelux||1979|
|MOVLP176||Japan|| Quiet Life (Ltd + LP, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, 180 + 2xLP, Comp, RE)||Music On Vinyl||MOVLP176||UK & Europe||2011|
|201.261||Japan|| Quiet Life (LP, Album, M/Print, Gat)||Hansa International, Hansa||201.261||Benelux||1980|
|BVCM-37220, 74321-87422-2||Japan|| Quiet Life (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, Pap)||BMG, Hansa||BVCM-37220, 74321-87422-2||Japan||2001|
- Arranged By – Japan
- Arranged By [Saxophones Arranged By] – Mick Karn
- Backing Vocals – David Sylvian, Mick Karn
- Bass, Saxophone [Saxophones] – Mick Karn
- Conductor [Conducted By] – Martyn Ford
- Drums, Percussion – Steve Jansen
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Jon Jacobs Jnr.
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Colin Fairley
- Guitar [Guitars] – Rob Dean
- Mixed By – John Punter
- Orchestrated By, Arranged By – Ann O'Dell
- Producer [Produced By] – John Punter (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4)
- Synthesizer [Synthesisers], Keyboards – Richard Barbieri
- Vocals, Guitar [Occasional Guitar] – David Sylvian
- Written-By, Composed By – David Sylvian (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4)
Produced by John Punter
Recorded at Air Studios, London (except Recorded at DJM Studios, London)
All songs published by Chadwick Nomis Ltd., except Sunbury Music Ltd.
[The asterisks refer to track B2]
Distributed by Ariola Group of Companies.
Printed in Western Germany by Mohndruck Graphische Betriebe GmbH, Gütersloh
Imprimé en République Fédérale d'Allemagne
Produced by Simon Napier-Bell and Japan. [sic.]
℗ 1979 Hansa Productions Ltd.
[sic. = The album was produced by John Punter, only track B2 was produced by Simon Napier-Bell and Japan]
Side B, label:
Track B4 is miss-titled as 'The Other Side Of Love'
- Label Code (Sleeve): LC 0835
- Rights Society (Boxed): Stemra
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, label): S 201.261 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, label): S 201.261 B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, runout, stamped): 201261 A-3/82 S III Made in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, runout, stamped): 201261 B-2/80S II Made in Germany
- Pressing Plant ID (Side B, label, embossed): [Bass Clef symbol]
- Record Company – Ariola Eurodisc GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hansa Productions Ltd.
- Published By – Chadwick Nomis Ltd.
- Published By – Sunbury Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Recorded At – DJM Studios
- Printed By – Mohndruck Graphische Betriebe GmbH
- Pressed By – Sonopress – 201261
- Distributed By – Ariola Group Of Companies