|1||Happy Days And Lonely Nights|
Written-By – Rose, Fisher
|2||Just A Sweetheart|
Written-By – Dreyer, Pasternack, Shilkret
|2761-G||Jerry Mason And His Californians|| Happy Days And Lonely Nights / Just A Sweetheart (Shellac, 10")||Diva ||2761-G||US||1928|
- Alto Saxophone [Uncredited] – Carl Orech (tracks: B), Harold Marcus (tracks: B)
- Clarinet [Uncredited] – Carl Orech (tracks: B), Harold Marcus (tracks: B)
- Drums [Uncredited] – Stan King (tracks: B)
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Tommy Felline (tracks: B)
- Piano [Uncredited] – Chauncey Gray (tracks: B)
- Tenor Saxophone [Uncredited] – Sam Ruby (tracks: B)
- Tuba [Uncredited] – Ward Lay (tracks: B)
- Vocals [Chorus] – Marvin Young
Jazz/dance bands with vocal chorus (fox trots).
Side A recorded October 2, 1928, New York, NY, and is by Ben Selvin and his Orchestra with vocals by Irving Kaufman.
Side B from the movie "The Battle of the Sexes". It was recorded October 11, 1928, New York, NY and is by the California Ramblers, who also used the "Jerry Mason" pseudonymn. Vocals also by Irving Kaufman.
Also released on Harmony 761-H.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A (runout)): 147096 1-C-8
- Matrix / Runout (Side B (runout)): 147131 1-B-8
- Matrix / Runout (Side A (label)): 147096
- Matrix / Runout (Side B (label)): 147131