Quintron - Sucre Du Sauvage MP3 FLAC
|1||088 - All Night Right Of Way|
|2||087 - Ring The Alarm|
|3||093 - Elevator|
|4||092 - Bells|
|5||094 - Spirit Hair|
Whistling [Whistling Solo] – Grace Wilson
|6||091 - Deer In The Clouds|
|7||096 - Jazz Bar|
|8||095 - Train Ride|
|9||086 - New Years Night|
|10||085 - Face Down In The Gutter|
|11||097 - Morning|
|12||090 - Sucre Du Sauvage|
Backing Vocals [Backing Vox] – Rhodes
|13||089 - Banana Beat|
|14||084 - Kicked Out Of Zolar X|
Backing Vocals [Backing Vox] – Aristides Logothetis, Bill Fagley, James Edwards
|63GONE||Quintron||Sucre Du Sauvage (CD, Album)||Goner Records||63GONE||US||2011|
- Illustration [Pencil Drawings - ADC # 253977] – John Henry Kelly
- Mastered By – Joe LaPorta
- Organ [Electric Organ], Electric Piano [Rhodes Piano], Drum Programming [Drum Buddy], Drum Machine [Drum Machines], Drums [Drum Kit], Vibraphone, Marimba, Timpani [Tympani], Bells, Electronics [Bent SK-1], Dulcimer, Loops [Tape Loops], Turntables, Sampler, Vocals – Quintron
- Photography By [All Other Photography] – Miss Pussycat
- Photography By [Cover Photo, Tent Photo, And Painting / Studio Photos Photographer] – Judy Copper
- Songwriter [All Songs By] – Miss Pussycat, Quintron
- Vocals, Maracas, Drum Programming [Drum Buddy] – Miss Pussycat
- Words By [Album Title] – King Khan
Recorded entirely on the premises of the New Orleans Museum of Art for the exhibit "Parallel Universe"
Inner Gatefold Panel:
Cover photo, tent photo, and painting/studio photos @ New Orleans Museum of Art.
"Quintron's home recording studio was installed in this museum for 3 months. He chose lady-portraits from NOMA's collection to adorn the walls. For the final week of the exhibit, Quintron did not leave the swampy grounds of City Park. That time was spent making field recordings and partying with ducks in a tent erected in the Sculpture Garden. The final result is this murky nectar offered here to you. The Sucre du SAUVAGE!!"
Special thanks to Miranda Lash and the entire staff at NOMA
Published by Quintronic Sounds/Pink Pussycat Music (BMI)
Mastering at THE LODGE, NYC
Goner Records Double Album
150 Gram Vinyl
Includes MP3 Download of entire album
Catalog number is not printed on the release; it is extracted from the matrices.
- Barcode (Text): 6 00385 20901 4
- Barcode (String): 600385209014
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 63 GONE-A JM101207 We don't do jazz festival, we do not ape Mystical.
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 63 GONE-B JM101207 Ⓤ Don't say yer mom and them. We're in that one percent.
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): 63 GONE-C JM101207 That likes to kick and run, outcasted like a troll.
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): 63 GONE-D JM101207 We don't do what-cha-wanna. Eye eye don't even know.
- Rights Society: BMI
- Recorded At – New Orleans Museum Of Art
- Published By – Quintronic Sound
- Published By – Pink Pussycat Music
- Mastered At – The Lodge, New York
Title: Sucre Du Sauvage
Released: 12 Apr 2011
Style: Garage Rock, Avantgarde
MP3 album: 2396 mb
FLAC album: 1982 mb
Source: 2 × Vinyl, LP, Album
№ Cat: 63 GONE, 63-Gone
Label: Goner Records, Rhinestone Records