Respighi, The Cleveland Orchestra, Lorin Maazel - Pini Di Roma ∙ Feste Romane MP3 FLAC
|1||I Pini Del Gianicolo = The Pine Trees Of The Janiculum|
|2||I Pini Della Via Appia = The Pine Trees Of The Appian Way|
|3||L'Ottobrata = The October Festival|
|4||I Pini Presso Una Catacomba = Pine Trees Near A Catacomb|
|5||Feste Romane = Roman Festivals (Symphonic Poem For Orchestra)|
|7||I Pini Di Villa Borghese = The Pine Trees Of The Villa Borghese|
|8||Il Giubileo = The Jubilee|
|9||La Befana = The Epiphany|
|10||Pini Di Roma = Pines Of Rome (Symphonic Poem)|
- Composed By – Respighi
- Conductor – Lorin Maazel
- Cover [Front Cover, Maazel] – London Records
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Kenneth Wilkinson
- Mastered By – W
- Orchestra – The Cleveland Orchestra
- Producer [Recording Producer] – Michael Woolcock
- Sleeve Notes [English] – Stelios Galatopoulos
- Black/silver 'narrow band' labels
- Boxed Decca logo
- MADE IN HOLLAND
- "℗ 1977 The Decca Record Co Ltd" ZAL 14881
- Laminated on front only
- Negative stereo Ⓢ on spine
- Sleeve notes in English, French and German on back
- "Also available on cassette KSXC 6822"
- "℗ © 1977, The Decca Record Company Limited, London."
- "Recorded May 1976 in the Masonic Hall, Cleveland, U.S.A."
- "Sleeve printed in England by Senol Printing Limited"
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 1, stamped): ZAL-14880-6G
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 2, stamped): ZAL-14881-4G
- Rights Society: BRITICO
- Recorded At – Masonic Hall, Cleveland
- Mastered At – Decca Studios
- Pressed By – Decca Record Co. Ltd., Pressing Plant, UK.
- Printed By – Senol Printing Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Copyright (c) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Copyright (c) – Stelios Galatopoulos
Title: Pini Di Roma ∙ Feste Romane
MP3 album: 1925 mb
FLAC album: 1532 mb
Source: Vinyl, LP
№ Cat: SXL 6822