Reverend Bizarre - Death Is Glory... Now MP3 FLAC
Written-By – Tipton, Downing, Halford
Mixed By [Put Together] – Void, TapaniRecorded By, Engineer – Void, Tapani HurmeWritten-By – Albert Witchfinder
Written-By – Hänninen, Metsätähti, Peltonen
Voice [Spoken Word] – Patrick Walker Written-By – Albert Witchfinder
|5||Demons Annoying Me|
Written-By – Albert Witchfinder
|6||The Children Of Doom|
Lead Guitar – Daniel NymanMixed By [Put Together] – Void, TapaniRecorded By, Engineer – Void, Tapani HurmeWritten-By – Albert Witchfinder
|7||The Tree Of Suffering|
Mixed By [Put Together] – Void, TapaniRecorded By, Engineer – Void, Tapani HurmeWritten-By – Peter Vicar
Written-By – Dave Chandler
Written-By – Victor Griffin
|10||From The Void II|
Written-By – Earl Of Void, Albert Witchfinder
Written-By – Linnavalli, Salminen, Pasanen
|12||The Gate Of Nanna|
Written-By – Holocaust
|13||Blood On Satan's Claw|
Written-By – Albert Witchfinder
|NAULA 094, 176407-2 PROMO, NAULA 094 176128-1 PROM||Reverend Bizarre||Death Is Glory... Now (2xCD, Comp, Promo, Car)||Spikefarm Records, Spikefarm Records, Spikefarm Records, Spikefarm Records||NAULA 094, 176407-2 PROMO, NAULA 094 176128-1 PROM||Finland||2008|
|SRE340||Reverend Bizarre||Death Is Glory... Now (3xLP, Comp, Ltd, RE, Cle)||Svart Records||SRE340||Finland||2019|
|SRE340||Reverend Bizarre||Death Is Glory... Now (3xLP, Comp, RE)||Svart Records||SRE340||Finland||2019|
|NAULA 094, NAULA094, 176407-2||Reverend Bizarre||Death Is Glory... Now (2xCD, Comp)||Spikefarm Records, Spikefarm Records, Spikefarm Records||NAULA 094, NAULA094, 176407-2||Finland||2008|
- Artwork [Realisation] – Janne Peltonen
- Design [Sleeve] – Albert
- Liner Notes – O.B.
- Liner Notes [Foreword And Liner Notes] – Olivier "Zoltar" Badin
- Mastered By – Count Jussila
- Painting ["Cor De Monges"] – Ramon Casas
- Performer [Clarinet. Killing The Witch. War Axes. Fat Burning Riffage. Corpse Grinding. Attack From The Shadows.] – Father Peter Vicar
- Performer [Oboe. Dishonouring The Corpse Of The Witch. The Artillery. Death Explosions. Chemical Warfare. Backstabbing.] – Monsieur Earl Of Void
- Performer [Trumpet. Smelling The Witch. Torture Of The Innocent. Death Shrieks And Suicide Soliloquys. Camouflage.] – Sir Albert Witchfinder
- Producer – Reverend Bizarre
- Recorded By, Engineer – Danil Venho
- Text By – Rozz Williams
Recorded and engineered at Red Houses mk I-III (mostly). Sermons were held in 2001-2007 Era Vulgaris.
Mastered at Finnvox Studios on May 15th, 2008.
This 2x CD compiles their singles and split releases.
Track 1.1 first appeared on a split 12" with Orodruin on Hellride Music Records, 2004.
Track 1.2 first appeared on split 7" with Ritual Steel on Metal Coven Records, 2003.
Track 1.3 first appeared on a split 7" with Minotauri on Metal Coven Records, 2004. Recorded in Makin' Tracks Studios, UK.
Track 1.4 and 1.5 first appeared on the Reverend Bizarre - Thulsa Doom on Aftermath Music, 2006. Recorded and engineered in two rehearsal rooms and a basement with digital 8-trackers and a MiniDisc player. Put together in Turku/Helsinki, from March 2003 to April 2005.
Track 1.6 first appeared on the Knock 'Em Down To Size (Part. Ⅰ) on Metal Coven Records, 2007. Recorded and engineered in two rehearsal rooms and a basement with digital 8-trackers and a MiniDisc player. Put together in Turku/Helsinki, from March 2003 to April 2005.
Track 2.1 first appeared on a split 12" with Rättö Ja Lehtisalo on Ektro Records, 2008.
Track 2.2 and 2.6 first appeared on the Dark World on Primitive Reaction, 2008.
Track 2.3 first appeared on the Under The Sign Of The Wolf with Mannhai on The Church Within Records, 2006.
Track 2.4 first appeared on a Doom Over The World / Bend with Mr. Velcro Fastener on Solina Records, 2008.
Track 2.5 first appeared on a Rotestilaulu / Kaljaa Nuorille with Kuolema on The Church Within Records, 2008 (also released on CD on MCR Company, 2008).
Track 2.7 first appeared on a The House On The Borderland / The Gate Of Nanna with Electric Wizard on Rise Above Records, 2008.
Most tracks on CD II are cover versions:
Track 2.2 originally by Saint Vitus.
Track 2.3 originally by Pentagram.
Track 2.4 originally by Mr. Velcro Fastener.
Track 2.5 originally by Simo Salminen .
Track 2.6 originally by Judas Priest.
Track 2.7 originally by Beherit.
The first and third catalog numbers appear on the cover and spine. The second catalog number appears on the back sleeve.
Made in the EU.
- Barcode: 0 602517 640726
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): 06025 176 128-1 01 + 52213412
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1): IFPI 0114
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 1+2): IFPI LV27
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): 06025 178 104-6 01 + 52213414
- Mould SID Code (Disc 2): IFPI 0119
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1+2 Mould): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC B
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1+2 Outer Ring): [4 Universal logos]
- Other (Disc 1 Catalogue): 1761281
- Other (Disc 2 Catalogue): 1781046
- Rights Society: N(C)B · TEOSTO
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Spikefarm Records
- Copyright (c) – Copyright Control
- Recorded At – Red House Studio, Turku
- Recorded At – Makin' Tracks Studios, UK
- Engineered At – Red House Studio, Turku
- Mastered At – Finnvox
Title: Death Is Glory... Now
Released: 06 Jan 2009
Style: Doom Metal
MP3 album: 2524 mb
FLAC album: 2766 mb
Source: 2 × CD, Compilation
№ Cat: NAULA 094, NAULA094, 176407-2
Label: Spikefarm Records