Sarah Vaughan - Recorded Live MP3 FLAC
|1||How High The Moon||2:55|
|2||I'll Sing Along With You|
Soloist [Solos] – Wess, Bright
|3||Be Anything (But Be Mine)||4:45|
|4||Thanks For The Memory|
Soloist [Solo] – Culley
|5||Sometimes I'm Happy||4:19|
|6||Like Someone In Love||3:22|
Soloist [Solo] – Stuart
|9||I Feel Pretty||2:24|
|12||Just One Of Those Things||3:07|
Vocals [2nd Vocal] – Stuart
|14||What Is This Thing Called Love||2:04|
|15||I Cried For You, Now It's Your Turn To Cry Over Me|
Soloist [Solo] – Stuart
|16||Three Little Words||3:39|
|17||Polka Dots And Moonbeams||4:24|
|18||September In The Rain||2:46|
|19||Stairway To The Stars||4:57|
|20||All Of You|
Soloist [Solos] – Wess, Jones
|EMS-2-412||Sarah Vaughan||Recorded Live (2xLP, Comp, RM)||Mercury||EMS-2-412||US||1977|
|EMS-2-412||Sarah Vaughan||Recorded Live (2xLP, Comp, RE, Gat)||Mercury||EMS-2-412||US||1986|
|6641 649||Sarah Vaughan||Recorded Live (2xLP, Comp, Gat)||Mercury||6641 649||Brazil||1979|
- Art Direction [AGI] – Jim Schubert
- Bass – Charles Williams (tracks: C2 to D4), Richard Davis (tracks: A1 to C1)
- Compiled By – Dan Morgenstern
- Drums – George Hughes (tracks: C2 to D4), Roy Haynes (tracks: A1 to C1)
- Engineer [Cutting] – Gilbert Kong
- Featuring – Richard Davis , Roy Haynes, Thad Jones
- Illustration – Bob Ziering
- Liner Notes – Dan Morgenstern
- Piano – Kirk Stuart (tracks: C2 to D4), Ronnell Bright (tracks: A1 to C1)
- Reissue Producer – Robin McBride
- Remastered By [Tape] – Dick Campbell
- Research [Assistants] – Johnathan Losk, Will Rascati
- Tenor Saxophone – Frank Wess (tracks: B1 to C1)
- Trombone – Henry Coker (tracks: B1 to C1)
- Trumpet – Thad Jones (tracks: B1 to C1), Wendell Culley (tracks: B1 to C1)
- Vocals – Sarah Vaughan
Tracks A1-A6: Recorded at "Mister Kelly's" Chicago, August 6, 7, & 8, 1957
Tracks B1-C1: Recorded at London House, Chicago, March 7, 1958
Tracks C2-D4: Recorded at Tivoli, Copenhagen, July 18, 1963
Tracks C2-D4 are stereo recordings. All others are monaural.
Previously released on Mercury MG20326, MG20383, SR60831.
Manufactured by Phonogram, Inc., A Polygram company.
℗ © Phonogram, Inc., A Polygram company.
Distributed by Phonodisc, Inc. Printed in U.S.A.
Issued in a gatefold cover.
- Matrix / Runout (LP1 side 1): 9199 057 1
- Matrix / Runout (LP1 side 2): 9199 057 2
- Matrix / Runout (LP2 side 1): 9199 058 1
- Matrix / Runout (LP2 side 2): 9199 058 2
- Manufactured By – Phonogram, Inc.
- Distributed By – Phonodisc, Inc.
- Recorded At – Mister Kelly's
- Recorded At – London House, Chicago
- Recorded At – Tivoli, Copenhagen
Title: Recorded Live
Style: Bop, Swing
MP3 album: 1105 mb
FLAC album: 2468 mb
Source: 2 × Vinyl, LP, Compilation, Remastered
№ Cat: EMS-2-412