Ted Lewis Jazz Band / Kentucky Serenaders - Bo-La-Bo / Venetian Moon MP3 FLAC
|1||–Ted Lewis Jazz Band||Bo-La-Bo|
Written-By – Fairman
|2||–Kentucky Serenaders||Venetian Moon|
Written-By – Magine, Goldberg
- Alto Saxophone [Uncredited] – Fatty Moran (tracks: B)
- Directed By [Uncredited] – Bill Pike (tracks: B)
- Double Bass [Uncredited] – Ernie Cutting (tracks: B)
- Drums [Uncredited] – Roy Moise (tracks: B)
- Leader [Uncredited] – Ted Lewis (tracks: A)
- Piano [Uncredited] – Bill Pike (tracks: B)
- Tenor Saxophone [Uncredited], Violin [Uncredited] – Marcel Klauberg (tracks: B)
- Trombone [Uncredited] – Tom Brown (tracks: B)
Side A - Egyptian Fox Trot. Side B - Fox Trot.
Side B: Introducing: In Your Arms by Floyd and Glaser (i.e., Elmer Floyd, Al Glaser)
Side A recorded January 12, 1920, New York, NY.
Side B recorded February 11, 1920, New York, NY.
Label code "BW" indicates that labels were printed in February, 1920.
Columbia "Gold Band" label, with 5 patents on 2 lines (ca. 1919-1920).
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): 78924
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): 78970
- Other: BW
- Record Company – Columbia Graphophone Company
Title: Bo-La-Bo / Venetian Moon
Country: USA & Canada
MP3 album: 1558 mb
FLAC album: 2432 mb
Source: Shellac, 78 RPM, 10"
№ Cat: A2895