|1||Body And Soul||3:34|
|MR029, 249363-7||The Sisters Of Mercy|| Body And Soul (7", Single)||Merciful Release, WEA||MR029, 249363-7||UK & Europe||1984|
|MR029T, 249362 0||The Sisters Of Mercy|| Body And Soul (12")||Merciful Release, WEA||MR029T, 249362 0||UK||1984|
|MR029T, 249362 0||The Sisters Of Mercy|| Body And Soul (12", Maxi, Dou)||Merciful Release, WEA||MR029T, 249362 0||UK||1984|
|MR029, 249363-7||The Sisters Of Mercy|| Body And Soul (7", Single, RP, 7" )||Merciful Release, WEA||MR029, 249363-7||UK||1984|
|MRO 29 T, 249 362-0||The Sisters Of Mercy|| Body And Soul (12", RE)||Merciful Release, WEA||MRO 29 T, 249 362-0||Europe||1990|
- Bass [Uncredited] – Craig Adams
- Drums [Uncredited] – Doktor Avalanche
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Gary Marx, Wayne Hussey
- Vocals [Uncredited], Written-By, Producer – Andrew Eldritch
This release features labels with a wide central dip around the core and barcodes.
The back sleeve also features a barcode. Hence, this is likely a repress.
The central dip is reminiscent of other releases pressed by Damont but since Damont doesn't appear in the runout, we can't be sure that it;'s where the present release was pressed.
Another version of this pressing with similar centers but no barcodes on labels nor on the sleeve exist.
RCA Music Ltd / Candelmaesse Ltd
℗ 1984 WEA Records Ltd
© 1984 WEA Records Ltd
- Matrix / Runout: MRO-29(T)-A1 MT
- Matrix / Runout: MRO-29(T)-AA-1. FOR SPIGGY + ALAN VEGA MT
- Matrix / Runout: Variant Side A: MRO-29(T)-A2 I D Bc
- Matrix / Runout: Variant Side AA: WHS34 C MRO-29(T)-B2 I Bc
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – WEA Records Ltd.
- Published By – Candelmaesse Ltd.
- Published By – RCA Music Ltd.
- Mastered At – Musitech