Various - Music of the Polygonola (A Polygonal Flat Musical Instrument) MP3 FLAC
|1||–Makiko Sakurai||With My Sister||2:00|
|2||–Keiji Haino||Certainty Of There-Was-That Though Invalid||18:02|
|3||–Makiko Sakurai||Etude II||1:06|
|4||–Yoshiko Kanda, Tamao Inano||III Cloud||7:16|
|6||–Makiko Sakurai||Etude V||1:33|
|7||–Yoshiko Kanda, Tamao Inano||I First Flight||4:18|
|8||–Makiko Sakurai||Etude III||1:00|
|9||–Keiji Haino, Kazuyuki Shiotaka, Rayzan Tanaka||Fading Pleasure Of Creativity||10:23|
|10||–Yoshiko Kanda, Tamao Inano||II Swaying Moon||6:04|
|11||–Yoshiko Kanda, Tamao Inano||IV Dew Drops Fall||4:35|
|13||–Makiko Sakurai||Inspexitque Diu||3:15|
|14||–Makiko Sakurai||Etude IV||2:00|
|15||–||Remarks Of Morgana|
- Biwa – Kazuyuki Shiotaka (tracks: 1)
- Composed By – Makiko Sakurai (tracks: 6 to 11), Tonika Ichinose (tracks: 2 to 5)
- Design – Kenshi Yoshida
- Percussion [Polygonola (Disk)] – Keiji Haino (tracks: 1,12), Tamao Inano (tracks: 2 to 5), Yoshiko Kanda (tracks: 2 to 5)
- Percussion [Polygonola (Triangle)], Vocals – Makiko Sakurai (tracks: 6 to 11)
- Producer, Liner Notes – Naoki Sakurai
- Recorded By – Takehiko Kamata
- Shakuhachi – Rayzan Tanaka (tracks: 1)
This disc comes with a 50-page booklet in English and Japanese discussing the instrument and the pieces.
Recording Date: June 14, 2016.
Copyright 2016 Applied Vibro-Acoustics, Inc.
(Newly recorded based on concert held at Oumi-gakudou, Tokyo, on Oct. 17, 2015)
- Barcode: 6 98706 90012 2
- Matrix / Runout: NSAVA-0001 MT 361
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 443G
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L153
- Copyright (c) – Applied Vibro-Acoustics, Inc.
- Recorded At – Sound City Studio
- Pressed By – Memory-Tech
Title: Music of the Polygonola (A Polygonal Flat Musical Instrument)
Style: Sound Art, Post-Modern
MP3 album: 1461 mb
FLAC album: 1198 mb
№ Cat: NSAVA-0001
Label: Applied Vibro-Acoustics, Inc.