Various - Rappers Paradise (Vol II) MP3 FLAC
|1||–Snoop Doggy Dogg||Snoop's Upside Your Head|
Written-By – Wilson, Simmons, Wilson, Wilson, Taylor
Producer – WildstyleWritten-By – Johnson, King, Leverston
|3||–Makaveli||Toss It Up|
Executive-Producer – SimonProducer – Dametrius Ship, Reggie MooreWritten-By – Aaron Hall, Danny Boy, KC & JoJo Hailey, Makaveli
|4||–New Edition||Hit Me Off (G Formulated Mix)|
Remix [Uncredited] – Warren GWritten-By – Bingham, Dyson, Bivins, DeVoeWritten-By, Producer – Silky
|5||–Dr. Dre||Been There Done That|
Producer – Bud'daWritten-By – James Anderson , Stephen AndersonWritten-By, Producer – Dr. Dre
Producer – Aquil "A-Plus" DavidsonWritten-By – Davidson, Moody, Taggart, Davidson, Xozai, Laing, Rodgers
|7||–Salt 'N' Pepa||Champagne (James Video Mix)|
Producer – Cheryl "Salt" James, Hurby "Luvbug" AzorWritten-By – James, Denton
|8||–Shaquille O'Neal Feat. Biggie Small||Still Can't Stop The Reign (Remix)|
Featuring – Biggie SmallProducer – Chris LargeRemix – DJ QuickWritten-By – Pankey, Hamilton, O'Neal
|9||–The Roots||What They Do|
Producer – Brother ?uestionWritten-By – Thompson, Grey, Hubbard, Saadiq, Brown, Trotter
|10||–Mr Cheeks & Freaky Tah (Lost Boyz)||Plant A Seed|
Written-By – Mr CheeksWritten-By, Producer – Big Dex
|11||–Wreckx-N-Effect||It's Yours (Play On Playa)|
Written By – RobertsWritten-By – Riley, Smith, Scott
|12||–Nonchalant||Until The Day|
Producer – Chucky ThompsonWritten-By – Thompson, Baptiste, Baptiste
|13||–Lost Boyz||Music Makes Me High|
Producer – Mr SexWritten-By – V. Mason
Producer – C, Elliot Smith, JWritten-By – Levins, Smith
|15||–Group Therapy||East Coast West Coast Killas (Club Mix)|
Executive-Producer – Dr. DreProducer – Bud'daWritten-By – BReal, KRS-1, Nas, RBX
|16||–Ruffa Feat. Tasha||Don't You Worry|
Featuring – TashaWritten-By, Producer – Ruffa
|17||–Passion||Where I'm From|
Producer, Remix – KirvWritten-By – Forte, Irving, Broussard, Shaw, Webb
|Umd 80362||Various||Rapper's Paradise Vol II (CD, Comp)||Universal||Umd 80362||Brazil||1997|
|UMC 80362||Various||Rappers Paradise Vol II (Cass, Comp)||Universal||UMC 80362||Poland||1997|
- Artwork – Jigsaw [London]
- Compiled By [Created & Compiled] – Jason Gyamfi, Julian Huntly, Meir Malinsky
Track 1: Minder Music Ltd. ℗ 1996 The New & "Untouchable" Death Row Records/Interscope Records.
Track 2: Joshua's Dream/Interscope Pearl Music/Warner-Tamerlane Publishing. ℗ 1996 The New & "Untouchable" Death Row Records/Interscope Records.
Track 3: Sony Songs/Ain't Nothin' Boing On But Fn/Aftermath Music/Suge Publishing/WB Music. ℗ 1996 Aftermath Entertainment/Interscope Records.
Track 4: Tamapol Music. Produced for Group Home Entertainment. ℗ 1996 Universal Records.
Track 5: Contains elements of "Love Roller Coaster" published by Rick's Music Inc. All rights administered by Warner Tamerlane. ℗ 1995 MCA Records Inc.
Track 6: ARLAC Music/Deez Nutz Publishing. Produced for Chucklife Productions, Inc./Bad Boy Entertainment. ℗ 1995 MCA Records Inc.
Track 7: RBX Music/Zomba/BDP Music/Hit's From The Bong/Ill Will. ℗ Interscope Records.
Track 8: Sallap Music/Flict Publishing. ℗ 1995 Pallas Records.
Track 9: MCA Music. Produced for A-Plus Entertainment. ℗ 1996 MCA Records.
Track 10: Copyright Control. ℗ 1996 MCA Records Inc.
Track 11: Powdered Down Music/Odessa Music. Remixed for 2 Quick Productions. Produced for Beats To The Grill and "N" The Middle Ent. ℗ 1996 T.W.Is.M. Records.
Track 12: Copyright Control. Produced for Silk Productions/Top Ten Productions. ℗ 1996 MCA Records.
Track 13: Born First Music/Differant Place Music Publishing/Yes Yes Y'all Music. Produced for Smith Brothers Entertainment. ℗ 1996 Kedar Entertainment/Universal Records.
Track 14: MCA Records. ℗ 1996 MCA Records.
Track 15: BMG Music Publishing Inc./Grand Negaz/Godfather Music/Jimmy Grey Publishing Designee/Raphael Saadiq Publishing Designee. ℗ 1996 Geffen Records.
Track 16: MCA Music Inc. ℗ 1996 MCA Records.
Track 17: Copyright Control. ℗ 1996 Universal Records.
This compilation ℗ & © 1997 Universal Music International Ltd. Distributed by the local BMG company. Made in the EU.
Track 7 title is listed as "East Coast West Coast Killas (Club Mix)" on booklet and as "East Coast West Coast (Club Mix)" on back inlay.
Track 11 artist is listed as "Shaquille O'Neal Feat. Biggie Small" on booklet and as "Shaquille O'Neal" on back inlay.
Track 14 artist Ruffa is miscredited as Ruffas on booklet. Listed as "Ruffas Feat. Tasha" on booklet and as "Ruffa Featuring Tasha" on back inlay.
Comes in clear tray standard jewel case with a 4 panel fold-out booklet. Track duration from computer.
- Barcode: 6 02438 03622 6
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L205
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 8770
- Matrix / Runout: DISCTRONICS S UMD 80362 01
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 1056
- Other (Distribution Code, F): BM 650
- Distributed By – BMG
- Produced For – Group Home Entertainment
- Produced For – Chucklife Productions, Inc.
- Produced For – Bad Boy Entertainment, Inc.
- Produced For – A-Plus Entertainment
- Produced For – Beats To The Grill
- Produced For – "N" The Middle Ent.
- Produced For – Silk Productions, Inc.
- Produced For – Top Ten Productions
- Produced For – Smith Brothers Entertainment
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Death Row Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Aftermath Entertainment
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pallas Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – T.W.IsM. Records LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Kedar Entertainment
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Geffen Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Music International Ltd
- Copyright (c) – Universal Music International Ltd
- Pressed By – Disctronics S
- Published By – Minder Music Ltd.
- Published By – Joshua's Dream
- Published By – Interscope Pearl Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Sony Songs Inc.
- Published By – Ain't Nuthin' Goin' On But Fu-kin'
- Published By – Aftermath Music
- Published By – Suge Publishing
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Tarnopol Music
- Published By – Rick's Music, Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane
- Published By – ARLAC Publishing
- Published By – Deez' Nutz' Publishing, LLC
- Published By – RBX Music
- Published By – Zomba Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – BDP Music
- Published By – Hits From The Bong Pub.
- Published By – Ill Will Music, Inc.
- Published By – Sallap Music Publishing
- Published By – Flict Publishing
- Published By – MCA Music
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Powdered Down Music
- Published By – Odessa Music Co.
- Published By – Born First Music
- Published By – Different Place Music Publishing
- Published By – Yes Yes Y'all Music
- Published By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Grand Negaz Music
- Published By – Godfather Music
- Published By – Publishing Designee
- Published By – MCA Music Inc.
Genre: Rap & Hip-Hop
Title: Rappers Paradise (Vol II)
Style: G-Funk, Gangsta, Pop Rap, RnB/Swing, Conscious, Ragga HipHop
MP3 album: 2997 mb
FLAC album: 2008 mb
Source: CD, Compilation
№ Cat: UMD 80362