Bass – Martin WaltonDrums, Loops – Andy StochanskyGuitar – Stephen NiklevaLoops – David Travers-SmithTenor Guitar, Instruments [Megapet] – Veda HilleVocals [Sampled] – Kaitlin Duggan
|2||Song For Snake|
Bass – David WoodheadDrums – Don KerrGuitar – Ford PierTambourine [Riqq] – Ben GrossmanTenor Guitar – Veda Hille
Bass – Martin WaltonGuitar – Stephen NiklevaPiano – Veda Hille
Bass – Martin WaltonDrums – Paul BrennanTenor Guitar – Veda Hille
Bass – Martin WaltonDrums – Paul BrennanMandolin, Guitar – Stephen NiklevaPercussion – Andy Stochansky, Ben GrossmanTenor Guitar – Veda Hille
Backing Vocals – Barbara LynchBass – Martin WaltonDrums – Andy StochanskyPiano – Veda Hille
Bass – Martin WaltonCello – Peggy Lee Drums – Andy StochanskyTenor Guitar – Veda Hille
|8||6 Feet Of Silence|
Percussion [Elastic Bands & Balsa Wood] – Don KerrPiano – Veda Hille
Double Bass – Jim CreegganDrums – Ben GrossmanInstruments [Yakbak] – Andy StochanskyPiano, Percussion – Veda HilleSaw – Gene Hardy
|10||One Hot Summer|
Backing Vocals, Trumpet – David Travers-SmithBass – Martin WaltonDrums [Drum Kit Left] – Paul BrennanDrums [Drum Kit Right] – Andy StochanskyGuitar – Stephen NiklevaPiano – Veda Hille
|11||Shamus And Stone|
Drums – Paul BrennanPiano, Organ – Veda Hille
|63440-47303-2||Veda Hille|| Spine (CD, Album, RE)||The Bottom Line Record Company||63440-47303-2||US||1998|
|VEL47303-2||Veda Hille|| Spine (CD, Album)||The Bottom Line Record Company, L.L.C., Shock ||VEL47303-2||Australia||1998|
|VH 113-2||Veda Hille|| Spine (CD, Album)||Not On Label (Veda Hille Self-released)||VH 113-2||Canada||1996|
- Artwork [Print Production] – Ralph Alfonso
- Engineer [Additional] – Dale Morningstar, Kurt Swinghammer, Ray Fulber
- Lyrics By – Mark Duggan (tracks: 6)
- Mastered By – Craig Waddell
- Photography By [Inner Tray Photo] – Deborah Dunn
- Photography By, Sleeve [Sleeve Design] – My Name Is Scot
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – David Travers-Smith
- Producer, Mixed By – Veda Hille
- Typography – Brian Morgan
- Vocals – Veda Hille
- Written-By – Veda Hille
Recorded at Rumbletrack, Pop. 60, The Gas Station, 1:2:1, & Cultural Engineering in Toronto, & East Third Studio in Vancouver.
Mixed at Rumbletrack, Toronto.
Mastered at Gotham City, Vancouver.
This record was generously assisted by the Canada Council.
Veda Hille plays a Steinway CB221 from Remenyi House of Music, Toronto.
Licensed from Veda Hille.
Gatefold digipack sleeve.
- Licensed From – Veda Hille
- Recorded At – The Gas Station
- Recorded At – Rumbletrack
- Recorded At – Cultural Engineering
- Recorded At – East Third Avenue Studio
- Mixed At – Rumbletrack
- Mastered At – Gotham City Studios